At LearnSomething, we magnify your strengths by leveraging ours...
Deep Insight from serving corporations and organizations for over 20 years
Technology Services that combine ease of use and flexibility to increase ROI
Content Services that support your success, from instructional design to production
Every engagement begins with a consultative approach designed to arrive at the right solution for our clients. Corporate Brochure
AHIMA & Learner Community®: A Partnership Built to Grow
More than 30,000 learners rely on AHIMA, the premier association of health information management professionals worldwide, to access rigorous health education and training information. Their learners expect to find the resources and tools they need to advance their professional practice and uphold standards for delivering quality healthcare.
That’s why, in 2014, it made sense that AHIMA teamed up with LearnSomething and their partner, Pearson Education, to upgrade their online learning portal and find effective solutions to improve customer support.
It was an especially challenging task given that AHIMA’s learning portal executes a daily average of 16,000 active seats and manages 14,500 learning products at any given time. To find a solution LearnSomething began by looking at AHIMA’s old LMS and finding ways to improve learner access to AHIMA’s learning products through portability and interface improvements.
Using years of expertise, LearnSomething migrated AHIMA to a new, custom LMS and collaborated with Pearson to develop new processes and make content improvements using their knowledge of best practices.
Today, AHIMA’s learning management system (LMS) operates from a robust platform that features mobile access and 24/7 tier-1 customer support. AHIMA is now able to focus on expanding their membership and using their high-quality content and educational offerings to grow their business while LearnSomething handles the rest.
- Adult Immunization Update 2015-16: What the Pharmacist Needs to Know
- Bloodborne Pathogens in the Pharmacy v.5
- Discrimination and Harassment: Prevention and Recognition in the Retail Workplace (meets CA requirements)
- Drug Quality and Security Act: Identification, Detection and Response
- Food Handler Training, v5.0
- Food Handler Training, Spanish v5.0
- MethGuard™ III: Combat Methamphetamine Production (CE available)
- Motivational Interviewing Foundations for Pharmacists
- Patient Engagement Skills for Pharmacists
- Quality and Patient Safety: A Training Program for Community Pharmacy
- Satisfying DEA Standards When Dispensing Controlled Substances (pharmacists )
- Satisfying DEA Standards for Controlled Substances (pharmacy technicians)
- Wine Basics